There's a spot for you here at GE. We offer job opportunities to everyone, including students, executives, hourly workers, and veterans. Explore the possibilities below.
Job Number 1713415
Business GE Healthcare
Business Segment Healthcare Asia Pacific
About Us We are a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world.
Posted Position Title Field Service Engineer, Indonesia
Career Level Experienced
Function Segment Field Services
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Indonesia
Postal Code 10210
Relocation Expenses No
Role Summary/Purpose Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
• Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
• Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
• Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues.
• Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
• LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
• Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
• Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
• Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
• Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifuntional rooms. Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
• Diploma Qualified to Degree level or equivalent. Minimum Diploma holder, majoring in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, BioMedical Engineering or equivalent
• Technical analytical skills. 2-4 years Field Services experience.
• Experience in CT, MRI, X-ray, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound is a plus.
• Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities. Sought by others for guidance and advice.
• Profiency in English and local language.
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
• High work standards and quality.
• Initiative and motivation.
• Plans and organizes work effectively.
• Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
• Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.