Currently we are looking for Biomedical Engineering graduates to fill the BMET position
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan:
- BMETs are responsible for the maintenance, installation, calibration, and repair of biomedical equipment designed to diagnose and treat medical conditions. This equipment may include anesthesiology machines, cardiac monitors, infusion pumps, defibrillators, radiology equipment, and ventilators. This equipment can vary from handheld to room-sized.
- Biomedical equipment technicians spend a considerable amount of time on preventive maintenance.
- All biomedical equipment must undergo regularly scheduled preventive maintenance checks to ensure that everything is in proper working condition.
- Detailed records of preventive maintenance checks must be completed and kept by biomedical technicians as well.
1. Should have technical aptitude for working on a variety of electronic equipment.
3. Have excellent troubleshooting skills.
4. Stamina and patience are also important characteristics of the BMET.
5. Able to see projects through to the finish.
- male or female
- willing to work in shift
How To Apply:
Send the application letter along with curriculum vitae and copy of certificate to: email@example.com.
Human Resource Department
Siloam Hospitals Bali
Sunset Road #818, Kuta, Bali 80361